Wednesday 10 August 2011

Freeze...everybody clap yo' hands!

I'm bored. Incredibly and irrevocably bored. I am dying of boredom and so on and so forth. I have been off university for about four months now and my brain has finally given up the ghost and has become approximately the consistency of soup (specifically, a nice chunky chicken soup if you want to get technical about it). In those four months, I have been on holiday twice and worked at Sainsbury's and that is honestly all I have done. As you can tell, productivity levels are not exactly at their highest...

Which is part of the reason why I cannot wait for university to start again, (Yes, that's right, this is the girl who considered quitting a few months ago and declared her hatred for the place, even though I rarely ventured in anyway) even if it just to acquire my brain back. In all seriousness though, it will be nice to get the lifestyle back. And I have promised myself that I will actually be a proper student this year and go to lectures and study and embrace studentism by doing studenty things! Also, the beautiful fact that I no longer work Tuesdays and therefore can attend 12-Hour Tuesdays is a very exciting prospect! However, I would be lying to you if I didn't admit that the main reason that I'm excited for university is due to the fact that my loan payments start again, a fact that I am positively buzzing for, as I will be 'rich' again and therefore, can go to Yo Sushi! numerous times a month (because I'm not obsessed at all). Additionally, the announcement of the Headphone Disco returning to Fresher's Week has made my very happy as I can honestly say that was one of the best nights out I have ever had.

Back to the lack of productivity now though and today, I stunned my whole household by announcing I was going to gut my room out and if I do say so myself, I am now more organised and tidy than my clean-freak, OCD - sufferering sister, which is no mean feat. It was also an excellent opportunity to find items that I forgot I had, for example, bright green headphones, my Lancome lip gloss which I had loved since the day I got it and my DJ Casper 'Cha Cha Slide' single. The clubmix is on repeat as of this very moment in time and I am not ashamed to admit it.

CHARLIE BROWN!



No comments:

Post a Comment