Sunday 2 October 2011

Tea saves lives, FACT.

Readers, I am sad to say that I am currently locked in a battle of wills. A battle of wills in which only the strongest will survive and in the end, there can be only one winner. It is intense and complicated and can only be won through a combination of sheer determination and strength on one's part.

So yeah, maybe I did hype my battle with the fridge up slightly but most people don't understand what a manipulative and imposing rival this metal white box makes. Let me explain in more detail...

For the last few years, when one stays up late at night, the fridge provides a place of activity, entertainment and food, LOTS OF FOOD. However, our tentative relationship has become strained recently, mainly due to the fact that it was there to provide me with some recreation,  not to turn me into a walking blob.

So, I am now in a death match with my fridge.

An artist's impression of the death match. HADOUKEN!

However, in this fight with the fridge, I have an unlikely ally and his name is Tea. Tea's warm loveliness entering my belly dissolves all of hunger and definitely muffles the callings of the fridge (who has also decided to recruit the evil cupboards as henchmen in his war). He's even tried to break me by having a pot of 'Philadelphia' in the fridge but I will be strong, drink tea and carry on!

That's all folks, I will submit a progress report tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment