Thursday 24 February 2011

Blog describing my feelings towards Devon McKenzie...

Disclaimer: I was not suggested to do this at all, not by Devon McKenzie, nope, not at all.

Hmm, where to start? She came on MSN tonight and within two minutes, I was laughing so that's got to be something, right? She's my lesbian lover but bondage is the only boundary that will never be crossed! I'm one of the few people that 'hardly' ever calls her 'Dave' and I'm quite proud of this fact.

Valentines Day was mildly enjoyable this year because of her! And she has big puffy curly hair which is very nice! I can tell her anything because if I don't, she'll rip my metaphorical balls off (quite terrifying actually). She's the best drunk ever! And the psychic said we'd be together forever!

I'm tired now... but I love you Devon!

No comments:

Post a Comment