Friday 18 February 2011

"You know nothing of the crunch! "

"Honey, I'm home!"

Dearest readers, if I was to describe my state of mind right now, it would be on the lines of babblement (which isn't even a word). But, after a fortnight away, I am ready to come back and blog! 

One of the happy things that happened (yesterday) was the fact that I managed to pick up a Metro. Now, few people know about my absolute adoration for the Metro but for those who don't understand, I will explain! (Some other time...) So, to kickstart the blog again, I've decided to do a Metro - Round - Up of my favourite stories!

1. Tank Man

Shaun Mitchell is a man who has only one particular love in his life, namely tanks and other military vehicles. And just a few weeks ago, his girlfriend of twelve years left him. Do I feel sorry for him? No. Am I questioning why he is in the metro? Yes. He has a cool hat though.



2. Tracey Emin

I love art. There is some really pretty works of art out there. But sometimes, I just don't get art and Tracey Emin is a prime example of that. I f someone can tell me how a painting of two 'very happy' men is art, I would be most grateful.



3. Supergran

Basically, if she was my granny, I'd be happy! Plus, she's ginger!


4. Man with Knife in his Head

Stabbing headache, I think so. I'm so confused though... How could you not notice a 10cm long knife embedded in your skull for four years?



Ahh, that was fun!

Jill's tomorrow night, it shall be bittersweet! It will be a brilliant night but it feels like we've grown up and became adults now! Plus, it will probably be the last house party ever and it's unreal how much I love them (Not hinting at anyone by the way...)

Final Point -   My horoscope yesterday read:

"Your life has changed in so many ways and I hope you're proud of all you have achieved. If you're not then you should be."

Hmm, interesting ;) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment