Monday 12 September 2011

I'll show you my dirty little secret...

'So, 'Paper Bags and Plastic Hearts'? We meet again. It's been a long time since I was in town but I am now back, back for good and once more I shall rule this town, Mwahaha...'

And so on and so forth. So yeah, maybe my mexican stand off was a bit 'over dramatic' but it's been a while so let me settle back in, okay? (Good.)

It has been a while, I am fully aware of this. And this poor little blog probably feels about as neglected as a... neglected person? For that, I am truly sorry. BUT HAVE NO FEAR, For I start back at university two weeks tomorrow and therefore, I will have new material to spout on the internet about my second year of shenanigans at Strathclyde (which is what a lot of my material last year was based on, let's be honest).

So what's new with me? I mean, surely something incredibly life-changing must have happened to me to excuse the fact that it has been so long since my last post. However, sadly apart from an unhealthy obsession with Cityville on Facebook (which takes up all my time), a new role within Sainsburys and a brand new pair of black vans, nothing is new with me, absolutely nothing whatsoever. Not to say that I haven't done anything though. I've been to a few parties, a few nights out and all manner of things (including introducing my father to Yo Sushi! which was an experience...)

Hopefully, I'll get my full blogging abilities back once I have caught up on sleep, which I seem to be in lacking very much these days. Is this the development of a sleeping pattern? Only time shall tell but until tomorrow, I bid thee readers a fond farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment