Thursday 29 September 2011

Palava, Pavlova, Parabola...

So what does a nightmare situation, a fancy dessert and a mathematical 'conic section' (thank you Wikipedia) have in common apart from sounding the exact same? Well, erm, nothing...

I will cover yesterday though before I launch into my melodramatic ramblings and 'fuck my life' related comments of the day. After university, I got a 66 (for the second time of my life) and met Devon and her college friend, Kayleigh for a drink and a spot of lunch. What started out all pleasant and delightful devolved into all sorts of debauchery and criminal activity including an interrogation with classic questions such as 'Pat Butcher: Shag or die?'. Needless to say, we all chose shag...

Pat's face when she found out our choices...
However, despite the broken glass littering the restaurant, the four year old drinking beer, defacing the picnic benches and a junkie asking us for 80p, it was a brilliant wee afternoon and the best laugh I've had in ages, possibly made nicer with the sun shining. Also, a discovery was made which involved Red Square being one of the tastiest vodkas ever.

Although the good days cannot last and today has not been an overly brilliant 'day'. I woke up in what can only be described as a foul mood which pretty much set up the mood for the rest of the day.

FIRST BAD THING - Tights. Motherfucker Mofo Tights that are too big and won't stay up. Cue uncomfortable Amy for a whole day. Never wearing them again, ever!

SECOND BAD THING - Strathclyde have fucked up my timetable and I'm now in every second Friday, 9am - 11am which wouldn't be such a bad thing, had it been a decent time.

THIRD BAD THING - I need industrial uber he-man strength eczema cream for my arms and the next available appointment in the 14th October, which I probably won't be able to make now because of the tutorial fuck up. I will probably have scratched my arms off by this point and will be armless therefore incapable of doing everything.

So they were the bad points of my day. The one good thing was my induction at the gym. In fact, I'd go as far as excellent personally. It was such a buzz and the woman who showed us around was lovely! All for what, £20 a month? Offt aye! So I'm going back tomorrow, including a wee sauna sesh, LOVING IT.








No comments:

Post a Comment