Friday 23 September 2011

There's a first time for everything...

Firstly, I would like to congratulate my blogging interface for reaching it's FIRST BIRTHDAY! I started blogging at 23.24 on the 22nd September 2010... and my, what a year it has been! It is fair to say that such a lot has happened since I took those first, tiny formative steps onto a voyage of typing a lot of shit up and talking a load of crap too that one year ago. It feels kinda weird that I still use this too although I can't say I have been successful in maintaining this blog, I've been a bit greedy and taken a lot of holidays away from blogging (naughty me).

However, with second year at university literally just round the corner, hopefully, exciting bloggable things will happen in my life (or not, y'know?). I mean, the stuff that has happened this week would keep my blog going for a good while, such as purchasing a sombrero and ingesting approximately seventy units of alcohol in one night (probably not advisable) but then again, some things in life are better left as mysteries (unless you're Scooby Doo and the gang, you have the mystery machine for that).

So, the point of this blog was to express that life functions better whilst under the influence of a sombrero. Confused? Nowhere near as much as I am.

Look at dat epic mo'

No comments:

Post a Comment