Friday 7 January 2011

#3

I was running up a hill with my dad. Once I got to the top, I was next to a large mansion and the sky was a red, purple-ly colour because the sun was setting. I noticed that there was a rather large red dot in the sky and I assumed it was Mars. I looked into the telescope that was conveniently beside me and looked to see that Mars was huge! And it was growing bigger...

Then I looked to my left and up the road towards the mansion there was a large crowd of people, all of whom were in hysterics and pointing to the sky. My mum, Katie and Calum came rushing towards my dad and me and started hugging us. I then noticed that down the hill in front of me, in a field, there was a floating sphere of rock and molten lava (which I presumed was the core of the earth). Also, Mars was growing bigger and bigger and it was quite terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment