Thursday 13 January 2011

#4

I was at a gig at the university and I was with Fraser (random). I don't know who I was seeing but I knew that I had Millie in my backpack and that I had to get home. Laura and Devon joined for the journey home on the train. We had bought train tickets to go to Wales but then for some reason, we decided to spend another hundred buying plane tickets to Wales. Laura informed us she was ill but needed to go to her christmas temp job in London the next day. Then, for some reason, Devon couldn't go to Wales anymore so I was left with the dilemma of going by plane or train.

So I decided to go by train and went with Laura who was desperately trying to sort my tickets out but there were so many, I found myself giving up. I still had the plane tickets so I resolved to go on a plane and then get trains from there on in. Lots of trains, lots of planes and lots of tickets which added up to a very stressful dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment