Saturday 1 January 2011

A change in the winds...

My first blog of the new year, excellent! Maybe I should start by recounting last night's activities, seeing as the beginning is always a good place to start!

I started getting ready at 6pm which was a little bit of a fail. After much tooing and froing with my wardrobe, I settled on my black dress which was okay I guess! I finished getting ready and then phoned a taxi to Ellyn's which was surprisingly quick and cheap! I got to Ellyn's and I wasn't the last one there so I was quite happy! We all got ready and I started to drink (Hehe). Then, our pizza delivery came and we all ate Pizza (funnily enough) and breaded chicken strips. I also managed to successfully make Devon spurt her drink but for the life of me, I cannot remember why! We then finished getting ready and Jill and Laura started to muck around!



Laura and Devon left Ellyn's at 11.30pm and the rest of us paraded into the lounge for the bells with Ellyn's family. It was really nice and wasn't as awkward as I was expecting it to be! Thanks Ellyn's family.

I called a taxi at 12.30pm, which also came pretty quickly and wasn't that expensive so I was rather chuffed! We then got into David's and played the Sourz Game! Then I generally mingled. It was a good night but there isn't much to report!



So all in all, it was a nice night to see in 2011! Let's hope it's a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment