Sunday 16 January 2011

Roses never fade...

I need to put down in words how much I adore the 80's, which is extremely difficult to do because some of the songs produced then render me speechless. Maybe it's the mix of roaring guitar solos, the introduction of the synth, the drum machine, the colour and the magic that made the 80's something truly wonderful, especially in music. There are many who would disagree with me but it was for me, the best decade of music and there are still songs yet to be discovered and that's the fun of it.

The new song I discovered today was 'Send her my Love' by Journey. Possibly the most romantic song I've ever heard. Move over Bon Jovi and Aerosmith, this song is pretty much as good as it gets for 80's pop rock.

I would also like to recount my previous statement about Steve Perry looking like a creep - he looks far better in this video and his vocals are epic, for want of a better word.

Okay, that's me done but I am soppy for the 80's and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment