Tuesday 12 July 2011

Boy, you got my heartbeat runnin' away...

So ...I decided to get a sleeping pattern and I can't say at this moment in time that it was the best decision I have ever made. I did not get to sleep till 4am last night and it was getting light. That's my normal bedtime so it was a bit of a let down when I made the awfully hard effort of tearing myself away from my unimportant laptop business at half one in the morning. Clearly, my body clock is so out of sync, it is unbelievable. I shall not give up though, bed in about ten minutes for me (once I have completed this blog, naturally).

I have noticed that sleeping patterns can be hazardous though, for example, the fact I like a Nicki Minaj song when every fibre of my being should hate her and everything she stands for. I mean, what is the deal?! Although, you cannot dispute the fact that she is very pretty and has an amazing ass (I'm genuinely hoping this new 'lesbian' side to me is only a phase and will disappear after the sleeping pattern has been well-established...)

MEN, MEN, MEN, MEN, MEN...

Aye, that will do quite nicely...
That's better! In other news, men with beards do it for me as well now. Devon and me have likened this to the fact that there is a wonderful abundance of facial hair in 'Game of Thrones' (which I am struggling to watch because I know 'he's' going to die, stupid Wikipedia). So many beards, so little razors, it's just wonderful to be honest. I think I would have fitted well into the dark ages to be honest (well, apart from the disease, lack of sanitation and the threat of getting your head chopped off over the littlest thing)...

Well, maybe not then... but Sean Bean does it for me. He shouldn't but he does and I do not know why, especially at his age. Maybe it's his excellent beard-growing skills or the fact he was in Lord of the Rings (Oh, and when he was in Sharpe, yes, he was yummy!) However, you are reading the blog of a girl who thinks Alan Rickman and Jeremy Irons is fair game (don't judge me, there are plenty of girls in the same predicament and if you're not one of them, then shame on you).

Oh yes.


Probably should go to bed now, Debby and me are having a Lord of the Rings day tomorrow and we are having Dinosaur Jelly, which I'm too excited about.


I shall be seeing you tomorrow, Boromir!

No comments:

Post a Comment