Monday 18 July 2011

"You may also call him Chocolate Thun-da!"

I dreamed last night that I was with Jared Leto. Everything was hunky-dory until he announced he had gotten another woman pregnant. I was about to get all distraught when I was woken up by the loudest clap of thunder I have heard since I was in Florida (or the time when we were emerging out of Pizza Hut and we thought a bomb had gone off so we got on the tarmac and crawled to the car, how that must have looked to anyone I cannot imagine)! I got up and went downstairs and naturally discussed the weather with my family.

I watched 'No Strings Attached' which I rented from LoveFilm. It was an odd film to say the least, mainly because of some the sheer ridiculous of some of the plot lines. Who invites a random guy to your father's funeral after meeting up at a party the night before? WHO DOES THAT? Plus, I didn't like Natalie Portman's character at all. Exclaiming 'Why can't we just have sex?' whilst Ashton Kutcher is pouring his heart out to you? Definitely not cool. In fact, after watching this film, I've become a bit of a fan of Mr Kutcher now, he's a bit of a sweetheart!



Worky work (which was incredibly uneventful) and then home, my day consisted of nothingness. In fact, do not even know why I'm blogging in all honesty. EXCEPT for the fact I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow (technically, today) and I'm buzzing for it! However, It will be a sad occasion and I will take many tissues because I know I will bawl my eyes out when two particular characters die (I mean C'mon, I cried when Hedwig died and let's not even go to Dobby, mentally distraught would be a good way to describe it).

No comments:

Post a Comment