Wednesday 13 July 2011

What I would do if I won £166 Million Pounds...

1. I would stare at the television in disbelief and check my ticket a hundred times. I would then ask each of my family members to check it a hundred times. I would then place the ticket in my bra for safe-keeping. I would then update my status on Facebook, simply putting 'Holy Shitballs' as a cryptic clue into my new wealthy status.

2. I would ring Camelot I guess and see what would happen then. They'd probably take a few hours to actually collect me or whatever so I'd open my bottle of Champagne I've been saving and drink the whole lot with my immediate family members.

3. After meeting with Camelot, I'd ring my closest friends and tell them that I am a multi-millionaire but nothing will change (except for the awesome night outs we'd have from now on). I'd also ring up Sainsburys and give them my four week notice. I'd probably still work there for four weeks whilst I acclimatise to wealth. I'd also tell 'her' where to shove it and the look on her face would be worth more than the millions I had won.

4. I would announce to Facebook that I had been the one who had won the Euromillions and see the amount of people try to become my best friend in the next half an hour. It would be quite amusing but I know who my real friends are so I'd delete the rest.

5. Once the money was firmly in my account, I'd be jetting off to Florida for three weeks with my immediate family as quickly as I could, staying in a lovely villa that I would later buy with a beautiful car (Chaffeur - driven naturally) with enough money to buy as much of a mall as I wanted and unlimited passes to the Theme Parks with Fast Passes. I'd hire two Bodyguards too, one called Mr Bubbles and the other called Alfredo.

6. Whilst in Florida, I would have had time to get my thoughts together without the prying of family members and false friends. Once I came back, I would have by then decided how I was dividing my money. I would give my Mother, Father, Sister and brother £3 Million each. I would give other immediate family members £1 million each and my closest friends £500,000 each (that should be more than enough to pay for Florida 2014). I would then give ten charities £2 million each including the National Autistic Society, Cancer Research UK and RSPCA. I would also give a million each to Duncanrig's autistic base, Crosshouse Primary and Greenhills Primary.

7. I would then go about buying all the little things I've ever wanted. I'd buy an iPad, a new laptop, a professional camera, an iPod for each type of music I like and colour-code them so I could choose what I listened to depending on what mood I was in. I'd take a week intensive course of learning to drive and once I had passed my test, I would get a nice car, not a sporty one though, just something I felt comfortable in, like an Aston Martin. I would pay off all my debts, including SAAS and finally, enter HMV with a trolley and get every single DVD I have ever desired and spend a day with Mr Bubbles putting them into alphabetical order.

8. I would start to invest in property, starting by buying a penthouse apartment in the city centre of Glasgow and then buying a nice home in the country for the Summer. I'd hire a butler and I would call him Jeeves. I'd also buy property in Rome, Florida, Bulgaria and Monaco to name but a few. I would furnish all of these by myself and have much fun doing so. I would deck my pad in Glasgow out with every gadget you can think of and a massive television screen so I could watch my DVD's in beautiful High Defintion (none of this 3D shit). I would install a gym so I could get healthy and I'd get laser eye surgery so I wouldn't have to wear glasses anymore.

9. Finally, I'd complete university so that I could get a degree which would benefit me in the future and give me something to do and finally, invest some of my money into shares, so I could become even richer.


Sounds like an amazing plan to be honest, now, the only snag is the fact that I haven't won £166 Million Pounds...




No comments:

Post a Comment