Monday 4 July 2011

Day Five - "Everyday of the holiday, we were shuffling"

Friday, 17th June 2011

I woke up at half two in the afternoon. A shocking time to arise on holiday! However, most people woke up at this time so I didn't feel too bad (except incredibly lazy). Suffering internet withdrawal (how sad?), I went with Lauren to the internet cafe, this time for an hour and I spoke to Ellyn and got up to speed with the news (when I'm on holiday, I have a hatred of not knowing what is going on, I mean, Glasgow could have been smooshed by a nuclear device for all I know).

Lauren and me then had lunch, which consisted of the good ol' bacon butty again before we decided that that night we would go to a club called 'Viking' with an unlikely addition to the group, that addition being Chris, our waiter, who assured us he was going with his group of friends and we were to meet up with them at twelve. We had dinner, had a few drinks, the usual holiday routine.

Lauren, me and Amy at Dinner
Lauren thoroughly raping my camera 

We pre-drank in the boys apartment that night as ours was slowly but surely becoming a rubbish tip. After we got slightly tipsy, we walked the half an hour trot to the clubby area of Sunny Beach and it took us a while to find it but we eventually saw Chris, waiting outside the entrance (with his 'invisible' group of friends, naturally).
Some of us were a bit 'meh' about the whole night but it was a fantastic club and the music was excellent. Possibly the only thing that spoiled it was that girls were getting overcharged at the bar, which was mean! We climbed a few steps to sit on top of these play mats and we sat there for a while with Chris before we went to the dancefloor. Chris left early (because he had to be at work at a suitable time) and then we danced the night away, literally. It was 5am when we finally left and we got a subway on the way back and walked as the sun was rising back to the hotel. We all got to bed but then I had a coughing fit (I was convinced I was becoming ill) and listened to Bon Jovi and read a magazine for an hour before I finally attempted to go back to bed.

Scott and Chris
Me and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment