Wednesday 22 September 2010

The bowl with holes you drain your pasta with...

I would, if I may, like to bring to your attention one of the many advantages of 'Studentism' (Don't you just love made-up words?)

The amount of free stuff you get basically thrown at you is unbelievable. Whilst waiting in the registration queue (Which I won't go into details on, it was two and a half hours of my life I will never get back), the amount of flyers, leaflets, passes and miscellaneous shit I collected was amazing. I had the equivalent of a small forest in my two bags. So much for joining the Eco committee eh? My favourite freebie I received has to be the Colander.

Bob the Builder anyone?


It serves as a multi-functional object. Yes, it can be used to drain pasta, but also, a stylish hat, or a bucket to keep freebies in (I have used the latter two, but not the first use as of yet, but I'll keep you updated on that). Also, the opportunity to get a free hoody is very appealing, and I shall be looking into this on Friday! However, the amount of things I have signed up for, would rival the Devil and his soul - contract. I honestly have no idea what I have signed up for, so I'm expecting a shitload of emails very soon. Anyway, better not blog anymore tonight, otherwise the novelty may wear off!

No comments:

Post a Comment