Monday 27 September 2010

Strangelove...

You know your inner calling is business or rather marketing, when you admire an advert so much. The Gucci 'Guilty' advert is so good, it has made me want to buy it (just starting at the low price of £34.95, Guffaw!). However, I have noticed a slight flaw in my plan and that is, I have no idea what it smells like! So what makes me want it so much? The setting sets the scene as quite dystopian (and dystopia sells apparently), Evan Rachel Wood is not only obscenely pretty but is also in 'True Blood' so kudos to her, Chris Evans is a rather yummy male lead and Friendly Fires contributes to the soundtrack with an excellent cover of Depeche Mode's 'Strangelove' which does genuinely send shivers down my spine. So, based on the advert, which also features a particularly nice car, the perfume must smell like fire, wood, petrol and a hint of Chris Evans. You can make your own mind up but I reckon this is advertising at it's best.



Also, I'd like to make a special mention to Jill Dalgleish (not that she asked for a mention or anything...) But I love her muchy!


D'awwwww...



No comments:

Post a Comment