Thursday 23 September 2010

Cat eyes, where did you go?

It seems hard to believe but I have had Millie now for three weeks today, and tomorrow she will be just eleven weeks old. I came down this morning and I swear, she has grown overnight! It's kinda amazing that in just three weeks I have bonded with this animal really well. Yes, she scratches me, claws me, bites me, but with an animal it's totally unconditional love and I really do love her! Although, I am inclined to believe that she isn't really a cat at all, and I am now convinced she is either a dog, a horse, or a combination of the two, therefore a 'Dorse'.  She is a dog because she likes having her belly rubbed, which no other cat likes. She is a horse because she friggin' gallops and jumps hurdles as if she was in the Grand National. She also runs to the side (Kinda hard to explain) like a crab, therefore she is a 'Cradorse' or maybe just in simple terms, a freak, but a very lovable freak at that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment