Wednesday 22 September 2010

Look who is trying the blog thing again...

Oooh excellent, having another bash at the ol' blogging thing. Hopefully, this one will last longer than it's predecessor (Rest In Peace). So what's new? I am now embarking on a whole new journey, a whole new journey into what I like to call, Studentism. I have now left Secondary (Thank God!) and am now a full-time student at the wonderful University of Strathclyde. To say the least, I am loving it, although that is a point only justified by the price of the drinks and Fresher's Week, which is a hoot, to say the least! The headphone disco was actually the best night I have been to in a long time and the Pendulum DJ Set was excellent too. I've also met some great people already, and without being all sentimental, hopefully some future good friends!


I disgust myself sometimes

 My first lectures are next week and it'll be grand. However, I will probably have died before I make it to next week, as I'm doing a 'Group Orienteering Activity' around the campus, and as the campus is built on a series of drumlins (or to the non-geographical folk, big mother-fuckers of hills), I will no doubt collapse on one of the said hills, and slowly, tumble down to my death from sheer exhaustion. I'm not being over-dramatic though right? At least today, I was productive enough to fathom the IT systems at Strathclyde, which are very confusing by the way. Anyway, better stop here, Devon want's to read this and I hate to keep her waiting, if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment