Thursday 23 September 2010

Future Reflections

Right Now: 'Adalia' - Madina Lake

I've waited all day to blog, which I guess is a good thing because it's day two and I'm not bored of it already (The cat one doesn't count). Suffice to say, I had a very unproductive day today. I got up around 2pm, after awaking from the best sleep I've had all week. I also dreamed and I can remember what it is, and I love dreaming so that made me happy! I went downstairs for some toast around 3pm, and got a big shock when I saw Millie. She has like grown majorly in size...since last night! It's kinda creepy, she looks more cat than kitten now. I decided to take her upstairs for a wee exploration and christ, what a bad idea that was! For ten minutes straight, I tried to catch her, but she was darting, running between my legs, and climbing into the most awkward places a cat could ever go in to! When I had finally caught her, I placed her on the table and practically nearly fell over running out of the room and closing the door behind me. And it has just occurred to me that I actually did do something rather productive today. I rang up the hairdressers and I have a hair appointment with a 'hair consultation' beforehand booked for Saturday at 2.45pm and I also, probably more importantly, rang the doctors for the results of my blood test, and thankfully, everything is fine, so basically 4 months of worry is over! So I'm quite a happy chappy today! Esp. since for dinner, mother made a cheese savoury baguette for me, nom! Just tomorrow to look forward to now. Hopefully I will get my loan tomorrow otherwise I am truly screwed when it comes to financial matters and I can wave goodbye to the shopping list in my head! Also, I have the Group Orienteering Activity tomorrow, which could probably be useful and Fraser informed there are lifts, which sweetned it a little! Then with Grant's eighteenth tomorrow night as well, it should be a cracking wee day! Then, Devon is staying over and we're going to see the psychic at 'The Barras' on Saturday morning. I can't lie, I'm quite interested in what she has to say although if she turns around and tells me that as soon as walk out of 'The Barras' I will get hit by a car or something, I will demand my money back before I become the most unamused ghost in the history of the world. But I'm sure everything will go fine, I just feel like I need this, before I begin on Tuesday, like closure or something. In all honesty though, I don't have a clue what she is going to say but if my future involves a mansion, the purchase of the massive Giraffe in Hamleys and retirement aboard a private yacht, then that's fine I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment