Monday 27 September 2010

Contentment is the ultimate nourishment...

Mmm, just had the best snooze ever! I sat on the one seater, hugging a massive great cushion. Mmmm, nom!

Anyway, I would like to bring to your attention the second advantage of 'Studentism' tonight, and that is 

DISCOUNTS.


Ever since I received my student card on Tuesday, the new possibilities that have opened up to is the equivalent of opening a shiny box of treasures (I was about to put 'Pandora's Box' but I realised that was unleashing hell and demons and lava and all that kind of crap). I have already utilised the 20% discount at New Look and rather more boringly, Ryman Stationary (Owned by Theo Pathitis interestingly) but it is a rather good advantage.

I have noticed also, on Facebook Advertising, discounts for mobiles as well, with Orange, Vodafone and Virgin being the main players. However, I find it all very confusing! Should I go for an IPhone or a blackberry? But yes, I am enjoying discounts majorly!

Anyway, I shall have to have an early night tonight, for I am getting up at 6am tomorrow! Pass me the sick bucket now please, I am going to die! Plus the fact that I have work tomorrow as well, that means I will get in my house for 10.30pm! Someone is going to be very moany tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment