Sunday 7 November 2010

I dreamed a dream...

There was someone in my work getting married and I was invited to the wedding, a very very very posh wedding. I was then in the warehouse at my work where there was a little boy playing by the lorry doors. I told him off but then he disappeared. It can't of been that important though, so Rebecca and me started getting ready for the wedding, which took hours, in our hotel room! We also watched a movie (made up probably by my brain) and I think it was an action movie. There were numerous appearances from my mum. I had the most amazing dress on though, a floor length emerald gown. Oooft, it was beautiful! And rebecca wore a short lacey dress with blues, pinks and yellows.

I cut back to an arcade with my mum, sister and brother. I was freezing and I went in to hug my mum, instead she begrudgingly gave me her new cardigan to wear. Katie started playing a game and my mum got annoyed with it so we left. Whilst we were driving, I told them I had to go back to university on Sunday (because I lived in halls apparently) to do an assignment. Then, my window on my side of the car fell off and then Katie's did and my dad started tutting and sighing. It was also raining outside and I got out the car with my fringe ruined for the wedding.

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment