Wednesday 10 November 2010

Tuesday's child is full of grace...

I got up. I got ready. I walked to the bus stop. I missed the 18 by a minute. I got a 20. It got me there with fifteen minutes to spare. I went to Greggs. I went to MDP. I did some research. I walked to a cash machine. I withdrew cash. I went into HMV to buy headphones. I put my headphones into my Ipod. My ears enjoyed the loudness. I walked to central. I got a ticket. I paid 30p to pee. I waited in the underground. I got my train. I got a seat on the train. I walked off the train. Robbie had been on the same one the whole time. We looked shocked. I went to McDonalds. I had a Big Mac. I went to work. I sat and had a can of red bull. I spoke to Leslie. I got changed into my uniform. I helped Robbie. I was told to do five different things. I was confused. My manager shouted at me. Bad Mood. I stayed after 10pm. I went home. I got toast. I'm on my laptop. Bed soon.

I can't wait for this to be all over, or have a Dallas moment where the last few months have been a dream, that'd be excellent...

No comments:

Post a Comment