Sunday 7 November 2010

Remember, Remember the 5th November, Didn't remember to blog though...

I'm starting to get very bad at the whole blogging thing, it's quite upsetting. I take photos on my phone to put in the 'phantom' blogs, but I have neither the words or the energy to type these days. But I shall prevail and in this blog, I shall recount Friday!

I woke up at nine and ran down to my laptop to check my bank account. It was a success, so I did a little dance, got some toast and made my way into university and met up with my entrepreneurship team where we discussed oue idea for tomorrow's presentation (which I haven't done work for but neither have they, so winging it may be in order!). Then went to MDP and did maths, again. Maths is something I thought I had escaped when doing business but apparently not. It really upsets, distresses and stresses me greatly. I went shopping afterwards, seeing as Buchanan Street is just two minutes away from university. I bought a lot of Katie's christmas presents, then bought a new dress for myself. I got a bus to the town centre and got off and waited for a 20. I waited for fifteen minutes and with time ticking on, I went 'Fuck It' and got into a taxi. Quickly, I got ready and looking rather smart I thought, I went to Laura's house and we had pizza and chips and listened to McFly. Devon came next and refusing to listen to McFly stuck on her Ipod (She played 3oh!3 which I admit, are better than McFly). We then all walked (or perhaps waded our way through the massive puddles) to Jill's scouts hall where there was a bonfire and fireworks display. It was really good and it was nice spending time with the guys again!

Quite like this picture!

However, although one probably shouldn't, I placed my trust in BBC Weather (or should it be 'misplaced') and stupidly thought it wouldn't rain. An hour later and Laura and me have our heads wrapped in scarves. Yeah, we totally rocked that look I'll have you know!

Rocking the granny look and proud!

We then retreated into the Scout's hall and sat about for an hour and then went back to Laura's. We trapsed into her room, sat down and were all simultaneously hit by the 'chinese craving'. We then ordered chinese at 11pm and we were all very content happy chappies! Devon kindly drove Jill and me home (and she was quite a good driver) whilst listening to Michael Buble.

Actually cannot beat chicken fried rice!


All in all a good Fireworks night!

No comments:

Post a Comment