Monday 1 November 2010

I can't wait for the weekend to begin (even though it's finished)

Okay, so let me recount yesterday!

I cannot lie, there are many things I enjoy and one of them is my bed. Nothing beats having an epic lie in (my record is 7pm, but I'm sure I was in a mini-coma during this). However, I dodged the proverbial coma and decided to get up at 9am and go shopping 'mit meine mutti'. It wasn't unpleasant and I've seen such a pretty dress for the work night out and Erica's party so that could prove to be a 'good shout'. Also I purchased a sheet to use for my toga. We got home, had lunch, put the shopping away and then Auntie Izzy and Uncle Ron came over and we had a nice wee afternoon. Unfortunately, Sainsbury's beckoned and I went to work around four, where I packed bags, did last night's delivery and avoided health and beauty at all costs. The legend that is John kept us going with his wee rap. We're getting one verse per week.

'I'm a sensitive lover,
Because I don't have a big dick...'

 He has dance moves and everything. Rebecca and me naturally want in on this future chart topper so we are currently practicing backing vocals, so watch this space people (yeah, that space in the far left...).

Ten 'o' clock came around fairly quickly and I literally bounced out of the doors and into the car. I got home, did my hair in FIVE MINUTES (the proudest accomplishment of my life) and had a quick dinner. Katie and mother helped me put together my toga whilst I downed some smirnoff and then mutti kindly transported me to Fuzion! Thank you mutti!

Schae bad for getting ready in twenty minutes...


I got in and met up with the lads and had a smashing time! The drinks were flowing, the dancing was epic, the cameras were flashing, the sweat was lashing (a quilt is not such a good idea in a hot and packed nightclub) and the music was excellent. Lisa and me did thriller and we pulled it off well (well I think so anyway...). However, the clocks going back confused me to no end, as I was getting very tired and 1am seemed to go on for hours (which it kinda did I guess). Nonetheless, Laura and me left just before '2am' and she went to the chippy before we got into a taxi and headed home. I spoke to Devon for a while before I went to bed and enjoyed my extra hour in bed (because I can never stray too far away from that).

The lads!

I slept till 12 today. The family went to see my grandparents in Arbroath but because of my work commitments I couldn't for gone (which is good because my foot wasn't moving this morning). I watched a 'History of Horror' again with Millie asleep on my chest for an hour so I had a good wee relaxing afternoon. Unfortunately, work beckoned, again (how rude!) and I headed to the bus stop minus my uniform! I got a week bus pass and then headed to the town centre, bought a big bottle of lucozade, hopped on the bus to hamilton and then bought some dinner and sat in the cafe, firstly with Michelle then with Louise. Rebecca walked in and we both realised we were only two out of five people who had dressed up out of the total of about 25. Fabulous. We did our best to not be completely mortified but alas, it was a laugh and the customers appreciated my attitude! Work however, was very boring and dragged in. Finally at ten, I ran out and here I am, blogging away!

Final thought: Half way through writing this blog, I got a bit of bad news so I'm sorry if the tone changed drastically. Get well Soon, Hanna m'love!

No comments:

Post a Comment