Monday 8 November 2010

Saturday Night...

I have so many blogs to do tonight - it's unreal! So, for you, happy readers I shall post a total of three blogs tonight (Lucky yous, eh?)

Okay, so Saturday is what you want to hear about? Okay, then! 'Ahem'

Saturday started normal enough in all honesty. I had an epic argument with my father that went on for about twenty minutes with no clear winner (I would call that a victory for me) and then lazed about until it was time for work! I think work went in rather boringly, especially the first two hours by myself but the next two with Robbie went a LOT quicker. I got home and managed to get ready in twenty minutes (an amazing feat in all honesty) and was dropped off at the train station to meet up with Emma on the train. We chatted and between us drank a bti bottle of peach schapps and lemonade (combined with the wine I downed when getting ready, fuzzyness started to happen). We met up with Craig and Owen in central and I bumped into one of my work pals. We then met up with Andrew and David and decided to go to the garage (once we were half way to Campus that is). We queued and we got to the front pretty fast. I was not ID'd which upset me slightly! We eventually got in and Emma and me got Vodka and lemonade and cola cubes (Om nom nom!) We danced for a bit and then someone had the smart idea of leaving the garage and go into Campus. We had lost Craig by this point. We left and wondered up to Campus, where they didn't let us in! So we wondered the streets for two hours, trying to find a club, then a pub and casually took some photos with the TARDIS, because y'know?

Ooooh woooo ooooooh...


We eventually halted our search for drink and decided to turn out priorities to food. We found a Craig at a chippy and left him with Andrew before we all went to Gregg's for a steak bake. It took us half an hour to get a taxi but we were glad of it as it was sooo nice and cosy. We got into another taxi and then headed home, where I finally rolled into bed at 5pm and it was an excellent sleep, even though my feet were absolutely killing me.

Happy Birthday Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment