Thursday 18 November 2010

I'm so heavy, heavy, heavy in your arms...

Okay, I think it's about time for a depressing blog (sorry)! In the last few weeks, the amount of worries that have been piling on top of me has actually become too much to bear sometimes. Like everyone else at school this year, I think I have had more to worry about than any person should have to deal with and it's actually quite unfair. Frankly, I wish everything would disappear. I would give anything to go back to the 5th May and change things. Could you imagine what life would have been like if it hadn't of happened? Anything is better than this. I shall list my worries now so I can set them out (I'm thinking of it as some sort of therapy).

1. Craig


Self - Explanatory.

2. Hanna


I miss her wee face and the not knowing is doing my head in. I wish I could hear from her really soon and I hope she gets better.

3. University


Assignments are piling up. I'm starting to worry whether I'm cut out for it. I feel like I've been thrown at the deep end of a swimming pool without armbands. Also, the uncertainty of what is happening in the future. I'm just not settled in yet and hopefully, I will. Soon.

4. Money


I always worry about money and my debts. I'm a worrier. This cannot be helped unless a strict budget is introduced, which is unlikely to happen.



I think that's them all. I make myself laugh in all honesty sometimes. I say I can't wait till 2011 but it will probably be just as bad as this year. So, I have decided, to make it as awesome as possible. Plus, a holiday is very much needed. I need to get out of this godforsaken, tory country and sip cocktails where the sun is always shining (so probably not a country with the euro).

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment