Sunday 31 October 2010

Erm, a blog beginning with the letter 'E' because I haven't done one yet beginning with 'E'...

In the middle of dancing at Fuzion, a metaphorical light bulb lit above my head (but the force of gravity brought it down to a large, gravitational, metaphorical smash). I have a theory. Now, this theory isn't as refined as Newton's or Einstein's, in fact, it is quite a load of nonsense but it's still a theory nonetheless.

Now, forgive me if this theory sounds a little crude, but it is a natural thing and should be expressed (let it also be said that I have had a few drinks and this may affect my ability of retaining my dignity). Now I shall begin.

When one dances at fuzion, or spends a long day on their feet, their feet are obviously very tired and quite sore. Now unless you are extremely unfortunate, you will have a pair of shoes on your feet. Now, my theory goes like this. I reckon the moment that you take your shoes off is the equivalent of 'ahem' orgasmic energy, therefore having an orgasm in your feet. The sensation of taking your shoes off is a mixture of pain and achy-ness and then sheer pleasure that you can finally sit down and not have a care in the world. I have tried to choose my words carefully but I guess by tomorrow morning I will look back at this and say it was a complete and utter failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment