Thursday 30 December 2010

#1

I think I need some sort of filing system for my dreams. They are beginning to overflow. How should I do it? I think Number 1 would clearly make the most sense in all honesty. Therefore, here is dream number 1!

I was working in a bar of some sort, waiting on tables. I was with another girl who was showing me the ropes. By the time I got out of there, it was gone 11pm and I still had to go to Morrisons garage to pick up my booze. As I did so, Laura's Dad gave me two quid and asked me to buy him raspberry vodka which I did and he said he'd pay me the rest later. I then was driven to the party I was going to, which was at a school of some sort. It was midnight exactly when I got there yet the sun was streaming through the windows. I met up with all my old school pals then finally made my way to Laura and Devon. I was considering wearing a dress and leggings but once I got there, I seemed to change into a swimming costume and started digging out sun cream in my bag (which I was surprised was there) and it was baby sun cream. I then found myself on holiday and Egypt. The middle part of the dream is quite incoherent. My dad and me were in a large bungalow that was like four sides and a massive courtyard (or field) in the middle. Also, there was a bad guy who had been injected with something which made the main bad guy easier to track him. Then someone else injected him with something to neutralize it. Then, Laura decided she didn't want to work at Odeon anymore and neither did Devon so they both went for a travel agent job and I think Laura got it. I joined the agency for a loyalty card but the woman forced me to go on this holiday somewhere and I think it was okay but we had to do a show which included one of our members being catapulted from a sofa and hitting a wall. She was okay though. Then we arrived back from holiday where it was raining and we met up with my MDP tutor who led us the way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment