Wednesday 22 December 2010

One thing...

"I would like to publicly announce that contrary to common belief, I neither sniff glue or eat cheese before I go to bed. But imagine what the dreams would be like if I did!"

A little press release from moi to point out that my weird dreams are not induced but rather, inherited. My mother also, is a dreamer and I would like to describe one very peculiar dream she had a few years ago that has never failed to amuse me. I shall write as if she is explaining it to you (the grammar is too tricky to get right and I don't want to be hunted by the Grammar Nazi's, even though they are already after me).

One Evening, my friends, Iain and Aileen came round for the evening for a bottle of wine and a chat. However, they brought their horse with them. So I managed to get it down the stairs into the lounge and then into kitchen. I didn't know where to put it so I decided to put it into the lift in my kitchen and send it downstairs to the basement. However, my kitchen caught on fire, so I was running about mad trying to save this horse...

I think you'll agree, that is pretty weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment