Saturday 18 December 2010

That's right, you guessed it, another weird dream,,,

First Part - We were in a war of some kind. My family and me were quite important to the cause and I think Jamie Oo was my brother. We made it to a camp site and got a bed for the night before we all had to go out and fight. In one car, there was John Barrowman (who worked in Sainsbury's and who I was going to invite for a night out) and David Tennant and on the other, there was an Allan. Guess who's car I got into? Jamie got on the same one and it was like a television programme. There was a girl on our car who looked a lot like Josie Jump from Balamory who you just knew was going to die and I proceeded to tell Allan that and he agreed.

Second Part - We are transported to a coach travelling along the Hamilton Expressway (exotic). I have my laptop in just buzzing around when the guy asks for my ticket which I have to fumble around for and I drop my laptop. Not happy. John Barrowman is on the bus though! (Also whilst I was on the bus, Susan from Desperate Housewives murdered Paul Young).

Third Part - It feels like I'm on a TV Show, In my dream, I likened it to Jeremy Kyle, but it was more Big Brother. Anyway I'm babysitting and this guy threatens me and stuff so the lead singer of Metallica (I asked for Steve Jobs to come on the show) came and rescued me and the two kids I was looking after from a fire in the kitchen. (I also asked him if he was playing T in the Park and he said 'He didn't know'.

Fourth (and the most hilarious part) - I hope you read this Kristy! I was at Kristy's eighteenth when I decided to dye my hair blue. It wasn't working out very well so Kristy helped me and it looked great until it went on frizzy and stuff. I don't really know how it happened but we started arguing about blue wigs and stuff and we were talking about how expensive things were and I won with the blue wig, mask combo that cost £160. We then made up. We also went back in time, but that's clearly not the exciting part...

No comments:

Post a Comment