Tuesday 28 December 2010

Amy's Best of 2010: Episode Four - 'The Best Films of 2010'

I'm going to stray from the pathetic-ness displayed in the previous blog and write my top five films of 2010 which should be a bit more interesting! 


5. Salt
Madiha persuaded me to see this movie and I'm glad she did. It was rather immense plus you can't beat a bit of Angelina Jolie. The films was filled with so many twists and turns, there were some points were I honestly didn't have a clue what was going on but that was part of the fun!

4. Due Date
Also, another film I didn't really want to go and see but it was hilarious! Maybe I should just let my friends decide what films to see, seeing as they know better than me!

3. Despicable Me
Possibly the cutest film of the year, a good wee movie with laughs and cuteness. The wee minions were awesome and did I mention the movie was extremely cute (in case you haven't wondered, man I am struggling with this list)

2. The Last Airbender
People and reviewers said it was shit but if a movie can make me cry then it's a good one. I really enjoyed the story plus I saw another side to Dev Patel and I enjoyed it.

1. Toy Story 3
How can this not be number one? I waited eleven years for it and it didn't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment