Friday 31 December 2010

A Retrospective of the Year

The last day of 2010 has arrived. And thank god in all honesty. This year has been full of the highest of highs and the lowest of lows and I hope never to have a year like it ever again. May was a month that changed everything. It changed my thoughts, my morals and me. Back then, it felt like it was never going to end and all the agony would just keep going and going. But here I am, seven months down the line, a better person and in all honesty, quite happy.

After this year, it has made me determined to make more of my life, grabbing opportunities and experiences as soon as I see them. I have so much to look forward to next year and I want to put all my energy and soul into next year so I can say 2011 was the best year of my life. I will never forget this year. Yes, lots of bad things happened, but lots of good things happened too. I've met new friends, had new experiences and especially the last five months have been pretty awesome. When I look back, I will see 2010 as the year that made me a stronger person and in some ways, I'm thankful for that. I wish it had never happened but what's done is done and you have to make the best of it.

So, my lovely readers, I wish you all a very Happy New Year, we deserve it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment