Tuesday 21 December 2010

I'm sorry to say, I'm using you...

Nowadays, I seem to only use my blog in order to recount the weird dreams I have. Therefore, in the true spirit, I shall recount last night's dream.

I was on my way to a gig and we started queueing up in a library. I got my ticket scanned by a librarian (funnily enough) and I enter into this castle area. I'm suddenly all dressed up in a blue prom dress, attending the wedding of Katy Perry and... Ron Perlman (who played Hellboy in, wait for it, 'Hellboy') which confused me because Ron Perlman is not handsome. They were taking their first dance and I was kinda on the dancefloor with them (tit). Then, I walk outside the wedding reception and Ellyn grabs me and drags me down these old, stone steps, which can only hold the weight of two people and then this group from downstairs start to climb them so I was screaming abuse etc.

Then I realise I'm on holiday caravaning with Ellyn, Jill, Devon, Owen and David and I got to the campsite shops where there is a McDonalds and a bar (posh eh?). Then Gavin Nicol requires help in McDonalds to carry coke bottles to his brother who works in the bar and I gladly oblige, by holding them in my mouth.


...

One weird dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment