Saturday 11 December 2010

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

Woah. It's been a while since I properly blogged. I should feel ashamed (Hangs head in accordance to said shame).

It has been so long that even Devon has stop 'reminding' (I say reminding to be polite, I mean pestering) to write a blog so I can entertain the masses (The masses containing all but about six of you) with my apparent banter and wit. Indeed, she may have given up hope of seeing another blog, but have no fear, I am back, with a vengeance!

There really is no point in going into detail about the days that I didn't blog about as nothing genuinely exciting has happened in the last few weeks, except university assignments, occasional trips to the centre and Mark's party, which was quite excellent! So I shall start again, from today...

Erm, that Cider is not mine..

December really is only, in all honesty, a word to describe another word, which has a far more exciting meaning than a month. That word would be, yes you guessed it ...


SNOW!
(For those who thought Christmas, I will get to that later).

One thing about Snow and me, is that we don't get on. Maybe it's because of my poor snowman-manufacturing abilities or simply because it's wet, anyway, I have always and will always hate snow. Yes, It's nice to look at but the whole country comes to a standstill when it happens and although it's fun being snowed in for the first few days, eventually the novelty wears very thin. But I woke up this morning to find out it had been quickly thawing overnight, so I was extremely happy!

Now, for Christmas! I love Christmas. Always have, always will! I am honestly, the biggest kid ever when it comes to Christmas, as I am ashamed to admit that I still do not sleep on Christmas Eve due to the sheer excitement. (How many times can you get the word 'Christmas into a paragraph? Including that mention, five, apparently...)

So, in order to get into the spirit of 'Noel', the siblings and myself decorated the Peters' Christmas tree after its 'Erection' last night (that was a personal shout out to you, Fraser!). It took little over twenty minutes and I put the traditional golden leaf on, which I have done for years (It belonged to my great gran you see) and Katie put the angel on top (In all honesty, I would prefer a star but oh well). Obviously, we managed to catch some of our banter on camera, including Millie, dressed up in her Santa suit, a suit we find endearing and a suit she finds incredibly annoying! After that, I made toasties for lunch, which was enjoyed by myself and Katie and then my mum came home from her work lunch, proclaiming she was a bit 'tipsy'. I then proceeded to grab my new DVD which came in the post (Finally, thanks Royal Mail) and watched that, in the comfort of my own bed.

I'm even friends with inanimate objects, SCORE!

All in all, it has been a good wee day! Hopefully this blog with keep you satisfied for now, avid readers!


1 comment:

  1. That last photo has to be the cutest photo I've ever seen :') It's good to know someone loves christmas as much as I do x

    ReplyDelete