Wednesday 29 December 2010

Phew!

Finally, that dastardly countdown is finished. Man, that was painful to finish, mainly because I didn't want to break it with another blog but I have a lot to say! Anyway, I would now like to recount last night's dream.

I was in my house, getting ready for a very important event. I was presenting a slot on BBC's 'The One Show'. It was being shot at Strathclyde Park (next to an imaginary castle) and I had to wear red and be there for 5.30pm sharpish otherwise I would miss my opportunity. Now, my sister was hovering whilst I was trying to get ready and I couldn't find things so I was getting majorly stressed out and started arguing with her. At 10 past 5, I still wasn't out of the house and panic was setting in.

I can't remember anymore so who knows whether I made it or not? However, funnily, I awoke slightly and told my sister how sorry I was for being so nasty, then I went back off to sleep.

See, I am a decent human being after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment