Wednesday 15 December 2010

Weird Dream #123

Okay, don't know much background but the Zombie Apocalypse has happened.

So I'm the only survivor and I'm getting attacked regularly but I'm surviving. The zombies are actually quite intelligent and can talk, so I talk to one whilst he is eating someone's head (nom). He expresses an interest in the Wizard of Oz so I chuck the book of it at his feet and run. I then find a computer where Facebook works (y'kn ow, I'm not surprised, I'm that addicted this would probably happen) and find that two of my friends are still online. I manage to make contact and then my dream whisked away to a survivors camp, that seemed to be in...McDonalds. So there I was waiting for my vegetarian meal and the tills are taking such a long time that the guy flips out and I'm left waiting there for my grub. As the survivors, we have released a single condemning the zombies and the single cover looked like an orange background with a purple outline of a soldier on it. The zombies, however had released their own single, with the exact same cover except the soldier was a little more 'zombified'. Then me and a group of friends went outside and called on a taxi to take us somewhere as you can never walk outside alone, hinting that we were getting on with our lives in co-existence with the Zombies. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment