Tuesday 28 December 2010

Amy's Best of 2010: Episode Three - 'The Best Dresses of 2010'

Okay, this one might be a little on the pathetic side but I do love my dresses rather a lot. I rarely go to a party wearing jeans and some of the dresses I wore this year deserved to be celebrated in a blog!



5. The Floral One (New Look)
My mum bought it for herself and hated it, so I did the noble thing and took it all for myself. I wore the dress a lot in the summer.


4. The Maxi Dress (New Look)
Do you ever buy something last minute and think you won't like it that much but then you actually love it as soon as you try it on? No? ...


3.The Birthday Dress (Yours Clothing)
The wonders of online shopping eh? I actually haven't worn this dress since, mainly because it's my special eighteenth dress!


2. The Blue Dress (From Dorothy Perkins)
A late entry, I wore this to christmas dinner and it's so pretty! Plus whilst reading OK! I noticed it had actually been featured in some of the pages! WIN!


1. The other blue dress (From Simply Be)
The dress which is like my best friend - reliable in a pickle. If I have nothing else to wear, then this is the back-up plan that never fails. And it was only £15.00! Deserves number one!



I am quite pathetic, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment