Wednesday 29 December 2010

'I don't think we're in Kansas anymore' Maybe though...

The Peters Family are on holiday, in an american town of some sort. Funnily enough, our holiday home is like our own house. The entertainment on offer in this town are a theatre where a pantomine is being held and a miniature meerkat village starring the meerkat from Compare the Market. We decide to visit the meerkat village first and our would=be tour guide is none other that John Barrowman. My Dad and John decide that it would be best to forget the tour and we decide to have dinner instead where my mum makes potatoes for us all. It is his dinner before he stars in the pantomine next door and then he asks me what I had for dinner yesterday. I tell him I cannot remember but I had Tzaziki for breakfast. Mmmmm...

It then cuts to walking along a road where there is a traffic jam with Devon, Ellyn, Jill, Laura and Lisa. We are on our way to a gig. There was a main headliner then Paramore, Enter Shikari and Innerpartsystem and it was going to be the best gig ever. Along the way, Lisa started playing songs I didn't know and I was warned not to ask her what it was by Laura because it was Oasis and everyone should know that was an oasis song. We then went into a clothes store where I realised I had forgotten my leggings and my dad tried on a red pair of skinny jeans with black skulls and zips on them. Nice. 

Then, I am in a movie. It is about this woman who can control three elements of herself. Her cousin, an artist, is in love with her but she is in love with someone else. It was kind of set in regency times. Then, the director must have called 'CUT' because I went upstairs and we were all having a massive sleepover and talking to each other on MSN and Devon said We should all do something today or tonight.

...




No comments:

Post a Comment