Tuesday 17 May 2011

Ding Dong, the witch is not dead (She just got her comeuppance instead)...

It is fair to say that seeing someone you hate so much finally getting their comeuppance has got to be one of the most satisfying feelings in the whole world. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate many people and I only hate people who are evil. Especially this person, they have work in a grip of fear at times (Obviously can't go into too much detail, how I wish I could). So yeah, I had the biggest grin on my face for my shift, although I think karma came back to haunt me when I dropped a box full of 'Monster Munch' and a customer laughed at me.

Teehee!

In other work-related news, I am till training tomorrow which would be rather exciting in my dismal life apart from the fact that I have somehow got to find a way to get out of my bed at 6am. SIX FREAKIN' AM. I'm so not a morning person plus the fact that I have to go to bed in half an hour which just goes against every fibre of my being. Shudders* Only consolation is that I'm doing it with Rebecca, whom I love very much so it should actually be a good day! McDonalds' breakfast anyone?

I'm buzzing for Pirates of the Caribbean tomorrow! A cinema event I can finally make. I've watched the other three to refresh my memory so I'm all psyched up to enjoy some Captain Jack Sparrow-ness. Mmmhmm...

Now, I will bid thee all farewell, think of me when I'm getting up in six hours (Or not, because you'll all be in your bed!)

Final Point: Before I went to work, I was having my monthly geeky - spree on wikipedia and I came across an epic picture of Chewbacca with some of his bro's. Enjoy!

I'm top row, second from the left. I had left it too long between haircuts, you see...

No comments:

Post a Comment