Monday 16 May 2011

Strut, Strut, Come on, Walk for me!

I saw Fraser's first vlog today and despite his nervousness, it was really good! However, it has pretty much burst any bubble dreams of doing my own, mainly because I exhibit a cool, calm exterior on this (well, I hope I do anyway) that would be ruined by a shaking, stuttering idiot on a webcam (Which would happen, believe me).

Here is the link to Fraser's vlog anyway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRr6_SvADRY&feature=feedlik

Feelings can be a bit of bastard. Sorry to be frank but they can. No matter how sternly you tell yourself that you don't feel a certain way, something in you always yields and you feel like you are back to square one again. I get angry with myself because of this which in turn annoys me so I just become a really annoyed and irritable person and it is not fair on anyone, which is how I've been feeling the past few days. Plus, I cannot wait for this week to be over, it all seems like work, work, work (although Duran Duran is on Thursday which provides some light).

I also have the strongest urge to destroy and obliterate my liver, I have not been out in weeks and I'm starting to go through withdrawal (I'm also going through sushi withdrawal and the lack of money makes me sad as well). However, pay day is on Friday with my minuscule bonus of forty pounds should make the metaphorical sun shine. 

I also am in desperate need of sleeping pattern. I literally woke up at quarter to three today. QUARTER TO THREE. Usually I wake up at eleven and just turn over and doze but quarter to three is some sort of ridiculous joke. Even I was disgusted with myself.

I JUST NEED TO SORT MY LIFE OUT. Yeah, haha. That outburst was totally on its way. Alas, it is true. I do need to sort my life out, it's just unfortunate I am lazy by nature. I envy all these go-getters out there, I wish I was like that.

My life will get sorted, it's just a question of when.


I'M DONE BEING SAD NOW! You'll all be glad to know. So, Adam Lambert blaring through my ears (He's a babe) and cloudy lemonade on tap, I intend to enjoy my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment