Wednesday 25 May 2011

This is the rhythm of the night

One of the many tasks one must accomplish before holiday is the holiday playlist. This task is harder than it sounds, believe me. Not only must one incorporate this Summer's big tracks but also, personal choice for the pool times, the cheesy songs from yester year that always get a party going and the big holiday tunes from the previous year.

So, I've put my playlist on shuffle and here are the first twenty of the songs on my playlist. (I'm also desperately cruising for some material for my blog as Miss Whiplash demands a blog. What can I say? I'm a good bitch).

1. 'Beautiful Liar (Freemasons Remix)' - Beyonce Feat. Shakira
2. 'Good Girl' - Alexis Jordan
3. 'I just had sex' - The Lonely Island
4. 'Separate Ways' - Journey
5. 'Government Hooker' - Lady Gaga
6. 'Union of the Snake' - Duran Duran
7.  'Bad Boy' - Cascada
8. 'Lost' - Hadouken!
9. 'Red Balloons' - Katie Melua
10. 'Chimes' - Friendly Fires
11. 'With a heavy heart (I regret to inform you)' - Does it offend you yeah?
12. 'On the Floor' - J-Lo Feat. Pitbull
13. 'Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)' - Hi-Tack
14. 'Milkshake' - Kelis
15 'Telephone' - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce
16. 'Who's that Chick?' - Rihanna feat. David Guetta
17. 'Lady Marmalade' - Mya, Pink, Lil Kim and Christina Aguilera
18. 'Skeleton Boy' - Friendly Fires
19. 'Cosmic Love'  - Florence and the Machine
20. 'Rock this Party' - Bob Sinclar

Any more suggestion, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment