Monday 9 May 2011

I have a public announcement to make...

Before Greg forever blackmails me for eternity (see the emphasis on how he will blackmail me to the end of time?), I would like to make an announcement.

I once stated that The Hoosiers were the worst band in the world and that they were (and still are to be fair) the forerunners of the apocalypse. However, a song called 'Giddy Up' has been brought to my attention and it is not half bad, hence I can officially state I like a Hoosiers song (unfortunately, 'sniffles').

If anyone would like the opportunity to shoot me for liking such a disgusting band, then feel free to do so, as long as it's in the metaphorical sense only.

Thank you for your support on what has been a difficult time for me.

Forget Worrying about Ray, I'm worried about my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment