Wednesday 25 May 2011

Stalking and the advantages of snooping...

Today, at the dinner table, my sister, mum and myself were randomly talking about things when the subject of 'Mum's youth' came into the discussion. My mum is quite open about talking it and it is always something that interests us, so when the possibility of googling her first husband came into the equation, well, there was a genuine race to my laptop...

The guy is freakin' millionaire! He lives on a golf course (which we google street viewed by the way, HUGE). He is a partner in his own company and used to be the president of the rugby club him and my mum frequented in the 70's. However, I seen the photos and I'm not impressed to be honest. Although she protests she is happier with my father and us doting children (Don't make me laugh), I'm pretty sure the three holidays a year and flashy car would not have gone a miss too.

We then facebooked stalked and came across one of my Dad's ex girlfriends, who in the profile photo, she looks older than my Mum. Lucky escape eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment