Tuesday 10 May 2011

Maybe tonight we could forget about it all... This could be just like Heaven.

Today has been a weird sort of day. With the amount of bad news I've heard (Trial postponement (which is good and bad) and Hanna being back in hospital), you would be inclined to think I was having a pretty bad day but, and I feel bad for saying this, I actually had a good day. I guess nothing surprises me anymore and I have learned that no matter how much time I waste crying over spilled milk, there is nothing I can do to make things better, therefore I don't waste time lingering in sadness (I've done way too much of that this past year).

Yet, something as trivial as 30 Seconds to Mars breaking up has quite literally driven me to tears (rather pathetically). But then again it isn't pathetic or trivial. I have followed this band for six years now with nothing but utter devotion, of course I'm going to feel terrible. They have gotten me through the best of times and the worst of times. I owe them loads of things. Lauren and me bonded over them and that's a friendship I wouldn't give up for anything. So yeah, I don't care what anyone else thinks, I am going to cry over them and listen to them incessantly and maybe wear black for a few days of mourning...

Anyway, please get well soon Hanna. I hate how you have to go through this and I can't be there for you and be supportive. I love and miss you so so much.

"Provehito in Altum" 




No comments:

Post a Comment