Wednesday 4 May 2011

What ever happened to the university lifestyle?

Yesterday, I got the news that I have achieved exemption in all my subjects and therefore, have no exams to do, the first time in about four years!

Whereas before, I did nothing anyway but there was always the possibility of actually writing up notes or studying, I now have nothing to do for the next four months. (Drums fingers on the table in boredom).

People say that your university years are the best of your life. However, I can't say first year was in any way life-changing. In fact, it was actually rather boring, which is probably not the best conclusion to come to. If I went into five lectures during the ENTIRE year, then that would be an achievement personally. And the fact that Entrepreneurship was the worst subject I've ever had to study in my whole entire existence. Thank God that is over. I guess if you actually lived on campus and did not have to travel in everyday, the university experience would be a lot better. Ahh well, no use crying over spilt milk (or in my case, a jaegerbomb).

I do have plans over the summer though. I intend to write up all my notes up for the two subjects I'm taking next year, Management and Marketing, to give me a flying start into second year. Whether I get this done or not remains to be seen but who knows, perhaps divine intervention will motivate me?

However, in the summer, I do plan to get drunk, have fun, see my friends, get tanned, go on holiday and just in general, have a good time! A masterplan? I think so!

Good luck to everyone doing exams though, I genuinely do feel for you (but then again, rather you than me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment