Monday 6 June 2011

Before I actually blog...

A list of movie nights I have come up with!

1. Aliens Vs. Predators (Including Alien, Aliens, Predator, Predators etc.)
2. Quentin Tarantino (Kill Bill, Kill Bill vol. 2, Reservoir Dogs, Inglorious Basterds etc.)
3. Harry Potter (Self - explanatory)
4. Lord of the Rings (Again, Self - explanatory, will need many munchies though)
5. Comedy Night (Stand-up comedy of course)
6. James Bond (One from each incarnation of Bond)
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger night (because he is one of my favourite actors)
8. Horror night (nothing too scary though)
9. PIXAR DAY!

Yeah, that's all I've come up with so far but that should keep us going Marky!

I genuinely can't express my amusement...
This is a fair representation of how I looked this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment