Wednesday 8 June 2011

Yeah... you.

I dislike my personality sometimes. I dislike how overexcited I get about certain things and how even though I know there is probably very little chance in something, I still get my hopes up to unattainable heights and still suffer when they come crashing down. I also dislike how it takes me what seems like forever to get over something, no matter how trivial it is. And here I am, blaming myself because that is all I seem to do nowadays whenever I think about it. I did not get any answers, any conclusive reasons and that is what annoys the fuck out of me. It is just so frustrating, I do not think you meant to do it but meh, it happened anyway. I replay it in my head nearly all the time, I think of the things I said, how they could have been misconstrued even though to most people, it would have seemed like a normal thing to say. Christ, I even criticise the outfit I was wearing. Thanks for making me this way because to be honest, I'm sick of blaming myself and I need to get a grip of myself and move the fuck on. I am a nice person, a good person and I have realised that maybe you did not deserve me because everyone deserves a chance.

So fuck you and I wish you goodbye as you exit my head for good because it is about bloody time.

Roll on hot foreign guys in Bulgaria :)



No comments:

Post a Comment