Friday 10 June 2011

Indecisive soul...

I cannot lie, I was struggling finding material for tonight's blog. It seems people expect me to be like a fountain, spewing blogs out like Saturday's 'Chunderama' (I had to steal that word from Chris, it was far too good at reinforcing that analogy). I'm also enjoying how my antics are spreading through work like a fire, thanks to Stephen!

There is also the fact that I cannot choose a song to listen to in full on iTunes, a fact that upsets me greatly. I'm going to blame it on holiday buzzingness, which decided to finally slap me in the face at quarter to one in the morning. Great. Honestly, it's ridiculous but I am almost as excited about going into Wetherspoons in Glasgow Airport as I am to actually be going on holiday! Bang, there goes sobriety, although that has lasted quite well to be honest, well, good for me anyway!

However, I did a mammoth task last night that I am quite proud of. Sometimes, when I download music, it goes on itunes with only '01 - Born this way' as the information. It is a tad annoying, to say the least, especially because my iTunes is the only area of my life that is organised. Therefore, when all three hundred and thirty of my Queen songs decided to be nasty and appear on iTunes like that, it was worth the four hours, trawling through Wikipedia for album information and typing each song up by hand. It looks dead pretty now though so I'm quite chuffed with that.

I know I'm made happy by the littlest things but just leave me and my simple ways alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment