Thursday 9 June 2011

Something about Lauren...

There I was, just about to blog about the usual, normal stuff that I blog about when it suddenly occurred to me. The fact of the matter is, I need to talk about my best friend, Lauren. You see, the thing is, as much as it pains me to say it I think she may be going a bit mental! I say this in only a loving, caring way but I am starting to worry! The fact I could be sharing a flat with a deranged Jalapeno lover is genuinely a frightening prospect. Therefore, I shall present my evidence for the case.

Exhibit A - 'Mwahaha'

When we were walking away from the pub yesterday night, she launched into the most random and echoing evil laugh I have ever witnessed. I was bewildered to be quite honest but I let it slide because it could be down to general buzzingness for holiday... or could it be something more sinister? For all we know, she could be the next evil genius of the world but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

Exhibit B - 'Jalapenos'

There is no easy way to explain this so I may as well just post the conversation, word for word, no doctoring.



Exhibit C - 'Bum'

Again, the picture needs no explanation, mainly because I can't explain it. It is impossible. Also, the girl admits it herself that she is losing her sanity!

So, do I go on holiday with my deranged ginger best friend or take the safe option and run away as fast as I can?
...
I can't be arsed running so holiday it is! Plus, she's taking toastabags which is a heroic gesture to be quite honest!

I really fucking love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment